I realize sometimes people feel they haveothers overrun their boundaries. It occurred to me that even the happiest place on earth, Disneyworld, has park rules. So thinking about my own space and life, I drafted rules for my park.
Moebysrush Travel Adventure Park rules
Welcome to Moebysrush Travel Adventure Park.
to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone, Please respect the following rules:
A. You and your luggage may be screened at anytime.
B. I reserve the right to not allow any luggage to be brought into the Park as I consider appropriate.
C. Please refrain from using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal or disruptive or offensive behavior.
D. Proper attire, such as clothing must be worn. Mask may not be worn by guests.
E. Smoking is allowed in designated areas.
F. Please supervise yourself at all times. To gain access to various attractions, (Cooking, Baking, Singing, sharing my personal life, etc.), you must be an adult.
G. Access to attractions, depends on safety rules for each attraction.
H. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangable, non-refundable, revocable and void it altered.
I. Use of Park is at your own risk.
J. Keep possession of your own personal luggage and take out your own garbage when you leave. Do not litter.
Prohibited Items:
The following items may not be brought into the Park:
A. Weapons of any kind.
B. Overflowing anger or rage.
C. Bitterness and unforgiveness.
D. Pornography.
E. Items that may be harmful or disruptive.
Following activities are not allowed:
A. Unauthorized access into MRTA Park.
B. Unauthorized access into private company office or historical or financial files.
C. Unauthorized touching of person MRTA park areas.
D. Sexual advances.
E. Any attempt to gain control or control any MRTA park attraction area.
F. Engaging in any safe act that may impede operation of Park.
G. Bringing in your own luggage to do intentional or unintentional terrorist activities.
H. Assume that MRTA agrees with every opinion, thought of feeling, or action you take.
I. No camping. No squatters. You must leave the MRTA park area before closing time.
MRTA Park Rights:
A. I reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the park, without explanation, compensation or discussion, if I consider that the circumstances so require.
B. I may, from time to time, without prior notice and without explaination, or compensation, change the Park operating hours, or attractions, close the park entirely or some section temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to Park, and/or suspend or cancel attractions or entertainment project if I feel the circumstances so require.
C. By entering as a guest, MRTA has the right to take photos or write stories about your life without compensation.
D. Property of MRTA parks is not for sale or hostile take-over. All properties and subsidiaries of MRTA are protected under this clause.
Welcome to Moebysrush Travel Adventure Park.
to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone, Please respect the following rules:
A. You and your luggage may be screened at anytime.
B. I reserve the right to not allow any luggage to be brought into the Park as I consider appropriate.
C. Please refrain from using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal or disruptive or offensive behavior.
D. Proper attire, such as clothing must be worn. Mask may not be worn by guests.
E. Smoking is allowed in designated areas.
F. Please supervise yourself at all times. To gain access to various attractions, (Cooking, Baking, Singing, sharing my personal life, etc.), you must be an adult.
G. Access to attractions, depends on safety rules for each attraction.
H. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangable, non-refundable, revocable and void it altered.
I. Use of Park is at your own risk.
J. Keep possession of your own personal luggage and take out your own garbage when you leave. Do not litter.
Prohibited Items:
The following items may not be brought into the Park:
A. Weapons of any kind.
B. Overflowing anger or rage.
C. Bitterness and unforgiveness.
D. Pornography.
E. Items that may be harmful or disruptive.
Following activities are not allowed:
A. Unauthorized access into MRTA Park.
B. Unauthorized access into private company office or historical or financial files.
C. Unauthorized touching of person MRTA park areas.
D. Sexual advances.
E. Any attempt to gain control or control any MRTA park attraction area.
F. Engaging in any safe act that may impede operation of Park.
G. Bringing in your own luggage to do intentional or unintentional terrorist activities.
H. Assume that MRTA agrees with every opinion, thought of feeling, or action you take.
I. No camping. No squatters. You must leave the MRTA park area before closing time.
MRTA Park Rights:
A. I reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the park, without explanation, compensation or discussion, if I consider that the circumstances so require.
B. I may, from time to time, without prior notice and without explaination, or compensation, change the Park operating hours, or attractions, close the park entirely or some section temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to Park, and/or suspend or cancel attractions or entertainment project if I feel the circumstances so require.
C. By entering as a guest, MRTA has the right to take photos or write stories about your life without compensation.
D. Property of MRTA parks is not for sale or hostile take-over. All properties and subsidiaries of MRTA are protected under this clause.
No comments:
Post a Comment