Did a trip to Singapore to see the Cloud forest and Flower Dome and visit New Creation Church with Pastor Joseph Prince. Was quite cool. I met a girl, Philippino, who is currently a sex worker and feels trapped by family obligations to continue earning money but does not want to continue this lifestyle. We had some long talks about options and I am connecting with people in the Philippines to help her get out. She is wavering as she is making these steps and feels she will never be truly loved. She is a kind girl and I want to see her free.
I met this super cool guy Andrew, India. He is searching for work in Singapore and we had a great time visiting and he invited me to visit him and his wife and mom in India. I will at some point.
Sept looking forward
Am headed to the beach on east coast Kuantan and Terenggau. I will focus on finishing my current level of projects. Hopefully meeting up with friends ive met on the trip.
I am working with my cousin Jon to meet him in some point in South Korea and hang out while he sets up living there. So Korea is in my future and I hope to see my new friends again.
I am heading still slowly towards Papa New Guinea, New Zealand and Australia.
It is now 5 years since making the choice to find adventure and life on the road. Its been interesting, frustrating, great meeting new people and seeing things and finding center again to bounce to new chapters.
No comments:
Post a Comment